May 28, 2012 — Midwest-CBK will present the latest in décor and accessories during the company's 2012 summer markets.
Midwest-CBK’s June 2012 Gifts for Home collection focuses on well-designed pieces at accessible price points, with most items priced at USD $30 wholesale or less. The new collection is inspired by lifestyle, fashion and home décor trends, and exclusively created by Midwest-CBK’s in-studio and popular licensed designers.
“The new additions in Midwest-CBK’s Gifts for Home line are infused with simplicity, clarity and fresh colors,” said Beth Lorentz, Midwest-CBK vice-president of product development. “These gifts are both thoughtfully designed and affordable – an irresistible way for shoppers to share everyday elegance and trends with others, or enjoy in their own homes.”
The new pieces are designed to maximize sales for independent retailers with a mix of new designs and time-proven classics. The line emphasizes gifts and home accent pieces, such as tabletop, pillows, lighting and wall décor.
Key collections include:
For more information about Midwest-CBK's new lines, visit www.mwcbk.com.
- Vintage Chic features a romantic indulgence of casual, feminine elegance that embraces all that is romantic, beautiful and delicate. Old meets new in an eclectic mix of designs washed in delicate, muted pastels and pops of muted purples, deep greys, and classic black. Distressed finishes and antique patterns add layers of nostalgia, while delicate script design, brocade patterns, and crystal chandeliers lend a modern flair. The 70 new pieces in the line include candle holders, pedestal stands, trays, frames, paperweights and magnets, magnet boards, wall art, wall hooks, lighting such as lamps and chandeliers, velvet pillows, lanterns, mirrors, a desk clock and baskets.
- Wine & Serveware celebrates the popular consumer trend of all things wine and wine-related. The collection uncorks the artful style of original and functional designs featuring grapes, vines and cork applied as graphic elements. Stylish wine ware and gifts in a sophisticated palette of cream, olive, brown and burgundy using metal, wood and glass are perfect for intimate wine tastings at home. The line’s 45 new pieces include bottle stoppers, wine bottle holders for table and wall, cork holders, bottle openers, candle holders, and frames. They join existing items such as tabletop serveware and hostess gifts including cheese boards, spreader and stopper sets, wine arcs, and wine plaques.
- Canyon features rich colours, mixed materials and handcrafted artistry. Create a warm, rustic look with lighting, frames, wall art, candle holders, lanterns, crosses, ottomans and more.
- Weekend Retreat celebrates a relaxing escape. Images of nature, fishing, wildlife and cabin life refresh the home with a casual, nostalgic feel. Pieces include wall art, trays, candles, candle holders, wall hooks, frames, lighting, storage baskets, footstools and more.
- Urban Style, inspired by the American lifestyle, celebrates the hidden gems an American picker would find among antique shops and barns across the country. Featured formats include storage trays, figurines, frames, clocks, wall décor, lighting, memo and photo boards, wall mirrors, candle holders, pillows, towels, aprons, pedestal stands and more.
- La Marina, honouring the style of America’s shorelines, celebrates waterfront living from the West to East Coasts and all the lakes and rivers in between. Classic, natural and neutral, this collection is inspired by the sands of the beach and coastal living. Authentic materials include sea shells, driftwood, capiz, natural wovens, and seaglass.
- Lights in the Night novelty pieces feature whimsical characters and icons that have movement and light, and many new classic styles suitable for use in every room in the home including nursery, kids’ bedrooms, kitchens, hallways, three season porches, bathrooms and family living spaces.