July 9, 2012, Frankfurt, Germany — More than 2,000 international exhibitors will present the latest trends for the coming fall, winter, Christmas and coming spring seasons at Tendence 2012.
Buyers from around the world will descend on Frankfurt from Aug. 24 to 28, to explore the biggest trends on the horizons in the lifestyle, living and giving categories.
In the Living section, Tendence will present modern interior design, classic furnishing ideas and stylish home accessories. The Giving section will show the entire range of individual gift ideas, from trendy lifestyle products to costume and genuine jewelry.
In the five exhibition halls occupied by the Giving section, trade buyers will find international gift ideas, ranging from on trend items to traditional gifts. More than 1,100 exhibitors from around the world will show off their wares in a number of specialty halls:
The show will also feature a number of workshops, including “Window-dressing live: Create your Xmas shop window,” with professional window dresser and certified visual merchandising trainer Karin Wahl. Wahl will offer window-dressing tips for the coming Christmas period and show how, with some small tricks, retailers can transform their shop windows into genuine customer magnets. Wahl’s workshops will be held daily at 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m., and visitors will have the chance to win one of three exclusive window-dressing advisory sessions.
- Youthful, bold and colourful gift items can be found in the “Young & Trendy” segment (hall 11.1), where long-standing exhibitors such as KARE Design, Gift Company, Donkey Products and DFP Design.
- At “Gifts Unlimited,” (halls 9.1 and 9.2) buyers can find classic gifts and decorative articles from all around the globe, such as candles, decorative figures, games, greeting cards and key fobs. Exhibitors in this category include Boltze, Depesche Vertrieb, Gilde Handwerk-Macrander, Hoff interieur, Paper + Design, and Trendhaus Handelsgesellschaft.
- The “Gourmet Shop” (hall 9.2) is part of the “Gifts Unlimited” offerings. The shop features specialty coffees and teas, exclusive chocolates, high-grade oils and vinegars from Jameson & Tailor, Tee-Maass, Wolfram Berge, Die Olive, and Zotter Schokoladen Manufaktur.
- Jewelry buyers will also be drawn to hall 9.2, where “Carat” will feature genuine and costume jewelry. A collection of more than 300 exhibitors will present their new products in this area, including Ruppenthal, Ulzerath, Govind Jain, CC Pearls, Di Perle, Alfred Schmiesing, Sim, Tezer, Silberwerk, Dazzl Design, Heide Heizendorff, Hultquist, Langani, Lilli, Coeur de Lio and Lizas.
- For buyers of bulk products, “Passage Gifts” (hall 10.1) will feature overseas exhibitors displaying a range of items perfect for gift giving. Orders for Christmas will be taken on-site, and for the first time, companies that can deliver in time for Christmas are specially marked.
Tendence 2012 will be held at the Frankfurt Fair and Exhibition Centre in Frankfurt, Germany.